The award asks for ten things that make me happy:
- My husband. He's a wonderful man and he always knows how to brighten my day.
- My family, especially my nephews when they are being sweet.
- Sushi. Specifically really good sushi, from a very authentic Japanese restaurant that I'm not going to mention because they are already busy and I don't want any new people going there!
- Coffee, especially when husband is serving it to me in bed in the morning. I like it fresh brewed with lots of milk and some sugar. Oh, yum.
- Books. Buying books, reading books, smelling books. I love 'em. That doesn't surprise anyone, does it?
- Thinking of ideas for new stories to write or new paintings to paint. There's something so magical about that moment when a new creative idea is formed. I like it even more than doing the actual creative work.
- Getting a compliment on something I've made (anything from a painting to a plate of cookies), especially when the person doesn't know I'm the one who made it.
- Being at the beach, watching the ocean and waves rolling in. Doesn't matter the weather, the beach is my favorite place to be.
- Finding a particularly tricky cache when we're out geocaching!
- You guys! I love having readers and I especially love comments!