Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Introducing ... art by Lorin

Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while may recall when I used to post some of my artwork, mostly paintings and some photographs. I've been hankering to get back into making art for a while now, especially as my daughter gets older and I do have some (a little) more free time. At the same time, I thought it might be fun to try to start selling some of what I make. So, I have launched a shop on Etsy!

I would be honored if you would visit my new shop - art by Lorin. So far I have a few paintings and prints to sell, with more to come (hopefully soon). Your comments and suggestions are welcome, both here and on Etsy. Thank you in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.