Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting Wednesday 9/1: Life from Scratch

For my installment this week of eagerly anticipated books, I'd like to share one that's not even listed on Amazon yet!
Nine months after Rachel Goldman's divorce, she gives birth to a cooking project as well as a blog that helps her find her voice that was missing during her married years. Life from Scratch is about not only learning how to grab your own happiness, but also, how to fry your own egg.
Life From Scratch by Melissa Ford will be released December 1, 2010.

I do have to say that the title of this one sounds a lot like another book I've seen out on the shelves recently: Simply from Scratch by Alicia Bessette. From the descriptions, though, the books sound totally different.

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, but I have consistently confused these two books since I saw blurbs about the two titles...
    Found your blog through Waiting on Wednesday - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.