Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Update

Thank goodness for Voice Recognition Software. As I've mentioned before, I'm having a lot of problems typing, so I wrote most of my posts - including my reviews of The Thirteenth Tale and Painting the Invisible Man - last weekend using the software. Its not a perfect system, but its a good way for me to get a rough draft in the computer without so much typing. Yay!

I can't believe it but no new books for me this week. I will be sure to make up for that this weekend. I did make a big run to the library, though. It was not to get any reading for pleasure, but to get some architecture books for inspiration for a project in the office. Among the highlights was Signature Architects of the San Francisco Bay Area by Dave Weinstein (Author) and Linda Svendsen (Photographer). Its a really lovely book with descriptive text and tour ideas in addition to the photos.


In other news, happy birthday, Mary Cassatt! I'm fond of Cassatt's work, as this post makes pretty clear.

For those of you in the US, happy Memorial Day! Enjoy your weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.