Wednesday, February 4, 2009
6 Things I Love
I was tagged by Tamara of Books By TJ Baff. (Thanks for thinking of me, Tamara!)
The rules for the tag are simple.
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Six Things That Make Me Happy...
1. My family, including my husband and my incredible nephews.
2. Well-designed buildings, whether I had a hand in it or not (but especially when I had a hand in it!)
3. Re-reading well-loved, familiar books.
4. Coffee. I almost said red wine instead, but then I realized that I can live without wine but I can't live without coffee.
5. Painting. Though it's more like I get cranky when I don't paint.
6. The dual-control electric blanket on my bed that preheats my side before I crawl in at night.
Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
Smash at Great Books and Fresh Coffee
Jennifer at The Literate Housewife Review
Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?
and anyone else who wants to play along!