Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Studying

I'm studying for the LEED exam* this week, as I am scheduled to take it on Friday. I may reschedule, but in the meantime, I'm trying to keep my nose to the grindstone and study, study, study. While I'll have a couple of reviews this week (including yesterday's review of Agent to the Stars) I won't be posting much else.

If you haven't already, check out my review and giveaway of The Devil in the the White City.

* LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. From the LEED wikipedia article:
Individuals recognized for their knowledge of the LEED rating system are permitted to use the LEED Accredited Professional (AP) acronym after their name, indicating they have passed the accreditation exam given by the Green Building Certification Institute (a third-party organization that handles accreditation for the USGBC).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.