Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Update 12/18

Every Friday, I update my library and share what new books I bought or received during the past week.

I recently started acupuncture to treat the tendinitis in my right arm. So even though I don't request many review copies anymore, I was intrigued by this one:


Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine for Women's Health: Bridging the Gap Between Western and Eastern Medicine by Kathleen Albertson


I also picked up my next book club book:


The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani

Today is my office holiday lunch and, this weekend, my husband and I are hosting our first ever Holiday Open House at our place. Any of you attending holiday parties this weeknd? 'Tis the season to eat a lot! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.