Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 3/9

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!
From Wake by Lisa McMann:
Janie, forced awake, catapults into Carrie's dream. It's the one by the river.
I haven't actually started reading this yet so I have no idea what's going on in this snippet!

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! Oddness... but a very good tease. Thanks!

    Miranda ~ Sweet Vernal Zephyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about Wake in a couple of places; I'll be curious what you think.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes for a very interesting snippet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested to see what you think of Wake as well. I think I saw a not so great review of it on someone's blog (I don't remember who).

    Click HERE for my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good teaser! glad you liked mine as well. It was a fantastic book!

    Nicole

    nicolereadsandwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the teaser and the link! I've added it to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that makes me wonder what's going on! Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What , what is by the river, damn what a teaser.Enjoy your book. Here'smine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dream by the river? I some times have repeated dreams!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.