Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Architecture Links

Check out And the Pursuit of Happiness: Time Wastes Too Fast by Maira Kalman. Its a lovely sketchbook about her visit to Monticello. [via mental_floss]

Two cool stories from dornob:

Wooden Wonderland: Massive Lofted Treehouse Design

Ghost Buildings: Accidental Art of Demolished Architecture. Some of these images really remind me of the work of Gordon Matta-Clark.

A brief write-up about Los Angeles: The Architecture of Four Ecologies by Reyner Banham at Curbed LA. One of my former sci_arc professors, Joe Day, wrote a forward for a new addition of the well-regarded book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.