Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scene of the Blog

Today, at Kittling Books, I am the featured blogger for Cathy's Scene of the Blog series. So go on over and learn more about me and where I blog! Edited to add the link:Scene of the Blog Featuring Lorin of Arch Thinking!

For those of you visiting here from there, welcome! My name is Lorin. I'm an architect and I love to read, so I talk about both of those subjects (and more) here at arch thinking. Please look around and let me know if you have any questions. I always love to hear from readers and other bloggers.

Currently, I am running a giveaway for Year of the Horse by Justin Allen. Please enter!

2 comments:

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.