Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Update: NaNoWriMo Week 1 Edition

The first week of NaNoWriMo is almost over. If I could figure out how to actually use their word count widgets, I would post one here for your amusement. Instead, here's a screenshot of my progress chart instead. This is as of Thursday night when I'm writing this post, so hopefully I'm even further along as you are reading this.


Its interesting to compare that to last year. While I'm not exactly a barnstormer, I'm definitely on a much better pace than in '08. Turns out, studying for a licensing exam totally interferes with trying to write a novel.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.