Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesday 11/17

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!
Let's see if you can guess this one:
They were just oversized, over-muscled children, and they looked forward to this like it was a picnic on the beach. I could not have them in danger, too.
Do you know what book that's from? Highlight here to find out: It is Eclipse (Twilight Book 3) by Stephanie Meyer. Let me know if you guessed correctly in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know!!! you have to tell me...
    Here is mine:
    http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I didn't guess even though I've read it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did NOT guess correctly... but I should have giving the fact that I am scouring the internet looking for sold out tickets for Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know! Please share the author and name of book!

    What a tease!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just highlight the text and the invisible name and author will appear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever puzzle! No, I didn't guess correctly (haven't read any books by that author ... yet)

    Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way that you hid the book title! lol Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.