Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 1/19

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!
For the first time since I started doing this meme, I'm repeating a book. Its a chunkster, though, so I'm not too embarrassed about still reading it.
"I don't know what strange twisted game you're playing, George, but this I do know ... That I'd need far more than your worthless word to believe Anne's fled the Herber."

"Well, my 'worthless word is all you're going to get."
From The Sunne In Splendour: A Novel of Richard III by Sharon Kay Penman. You can also read my previous TT for the The Sunne in Splendour.

7 comments:

  1. Hummm a chunkster huh? LOL I just got one of those in the mail Monday.

    My tease is a little late but up now:
    http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser this week :)

    My teaser this week is creepy but funny! Here's a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the teaser! I will be looking into this book. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-knit-purl-die.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like shorter books, but my favorite author is Stephen King and his book "Under The Dome" is over 1000 pages. I want to read it, but don't want to start it LOL!

    If you'd like to read my teaser, you can find it HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! And it's a historical fiction book, which I really like to read! Good teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser! Hope the chunker is keeping you interested!
    Alayne - The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.