Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Review: Buffy Comic, Wolves at the Gate

The best husband in the world bought me a present this weekend. It was the latest Buffy the Vampire Slater "Season Eight" comic trade paperback, Wolves at the Gate. In a word, awesome. Sad, funny, gory, sweet, geeky: all the things I love about Joss Whedon and the Buffyverse.

[Edited to add: FYI, it is an adults only comic book. In addition to the blood, there are some very adult things going on in this one.]

Here's a link to buy it on Amazon (for which I get, what? 2 cents?) or, even better, mosey on over to Things From Another World, the online Dark Horse comic books store, and check out all the great sales they are having today.
Edited to add: TFAW is offering free shipping through the end of the year. So now you should really go buy this there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.