Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday! Woo-hoo!

I've been so jazzed to read this week. I'm reading three books right now and they are all different and all good. Does it get much better than that? They are:

The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde

Zoe's Tale by John Scalzi

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield



On another note, I noticed that Amazon's Omnivoracious blog has named Colson Whitehead's new book, Sag Harbor, their Best Book of May. I've only read one of Whitehead's previous books, The Intuitionist, but it was one of the best books I have ever read. (Thanks, Andrea, for making me read it - you were right.)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've read all of the ones you are currently reading. The Well of Lost Plots was my least favorite of the Thursday Next series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colson Whitehead has a new book out? I'm putting it on hold right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.