Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW: Setting Goals

In 50 words or less, what do you like best about your blog right now and where would you like your blog to be a year from now?

The thing I like best is it exists! I've heard that most bloggers give up after 6 months. arch thinking is over a year old and, while I have days with nothing to say, I generally am still excited to keep going. In a year, I'd like to be blogging more and have more readers.

That's 54 words. Close enough!

Thanks for a wonderful Book Blogger Awareness Week, everyone! I've had a blast.

5 comments:

  1. I seem to agree with your thinking. I really enjoy the community this type of blogging has! I hope that I will still be around in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so right about that! It took me quite a few months to get into the rhythm of regular posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read that after over a year you're still having fun!

    Thanks to BBAW, I just found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorin,
    It took me over a year before I finally hit my groove. There is something to be said for persistence and longevity.

    I'm glad Arch Thinking exists. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.