Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Maybe Wishlist Book: The Sartorialist


Do you read the The Sartorialist blog? I do, and I really enjoy it. Scott Schuman - aka, The Sartorialist - has just published his first book of man-on-the-street fashion photographs - also called The Sartorialist - and I am very tempted to get it. I read a critical review on Amazon, though, that said that all of the book's content is from the blog. That makes me much less likely to buy the book, to be honest. Then again, looking at a photo on screen is a lot different than looking at a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.