Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all of those who celebrate! And I hope that all of you who celebrate Passover enjoy the fourth night.To those of you who aren't celebrating any holidays this weekend, I hope you enjoy what is (at least here) a beautiful spring day!

In the spirit of the season, here are some links on one of my favorite Easter candies: Peeps. I don't like them to eat, I like them to make dioramas and blow up in the microwave, of course!

Dietribes: Jeepers Peepers!
Peeps Imitate Life: 11 Sweet Marshmallow Scenes
How to Make Peeps from Scratch [via Jezebel]
And the official peeps site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.